martes, 2 de abril de 2013

This one very good song!


Hi friends:

Today speak about on song we like. The song is very beautiful, and is sing for Juana fe, this one group Chilean what is formation a bit time. The sing is called “Chiquitita” and the write Juanito Ayala, the vocalist band. The first time I listen to sing was in summer. I was this one party in the house of a friend called Claudia. They were doing roasted.

Juana fe is a style of music that mixes different rhythm popular how Salsa, Cumbia, and Rumba. They are part the bands a new rhythm latinoamericano.

I like the sing because I remember very good moments as one my friends and besides the letter is very beautiful considering that speak about the love that this one boy what go far. The sing is for this one woman what he called “chiquitita” and feel that have to protect beside he wants to stay whit her. I listen to sing when want a feel happy and relax. Is a very good sing!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario