martes, 26 de marzo de 2013


Hi friends:
Today, I am going to talk
about on the book for read. In generally I love the reading but
today committee recommends
my favorite book. It is called “Demian” and wrote Hermann Hesse the nationality Germany. I read in the summer, travel for Bolivia in the time free or in the time the travel in bus and airplane, in the month February. I delay nine day in finish to book because is very interesting and it characters think things very crazy on the live. I found the book “Demian” for one friend from school who was recommended and he loved the book. I like the book “Demian” because the character principal called Emil Sinclair speaks about Demian, one friend the Demian who think thing different from the era and do think on the reason that you have in the life. The book is very
philosophical and searches for the meaning of life.

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario