martes, 30 de abril de 2013


Hi blogrs:
Today speak about the beach!. It is beautiful place.
My favorite beach is The Canelo Canelillo, located in the central coast the region Metropolitana. It is the very small creek, locked between walls rocky. The beach has the climate very nice and is very family for be whit the friends or family. The beach Canelo Canelillo is located the south the “rada de algarrobo” and for north for “island the birds children”. To get to the beach first you may go the “Quisco” or for “Algarrobo” (there are two entry the central coast).
I like visited the beach always, bat the last time I not go the beach for homework’s the university.
I went the last summer  in February.  
In the Beach “Canelo Canelillo” you can swim, playing the soccer and volleyball, sunbathe and share whit friends or family. Is the place very quit to share.
I like the place because is very beautiful. Before to get in the beach you can see park the “pino insigne”.  Walk for the park is beautiful and get to the beach after the pass for the landscape ago everything more awesome.  The house where my family be is the wood as the field and is very welcoming. The environment is relax, you feel tranquility and not want get out never!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camilaa !
    Canelo is beautiful, I went in 2008 and I have never been more :c !
    Regards c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami :)
    I´ll hope visit this place in the future because I´ve never go there :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Camilaaa!
    I like so much Canelillo, i love walk in the pine forest for see the sunset.
    Regards =)

    ResponderEliminar