martes, 9 de abril de 2013

My ambition


Hi friends:
Today speak about is the ambition in my life. In the future I imagination one life calm. I want travel for the word, especially want will go a Europa and visit my friends in spain and live through new experience. One the experience new what want live is learn a cook recipe for the culture that visit, If beside I want write one the book when I am adult and have the knowledge for do about the travel that do.
I want do class in the school, to do this I have to learn and study pedagogy which need time. The pedagogy is one the thing that I like most, it is passion.
I would like accomplish whit my ambitions because they are important for my life and my development how person, if beside for my family it is very important to see my happy.
My ambition the inspired for one part my family and my aim as person for to make thing good for the people. For me is very important have thing for assist the other.
For accomplish my ambition I going to work and learn the necessary, I going to study the topics that have relation whit my ambition. I going to exert my oneself!

2 comentarios: