domingo, 28 de abril de 2013


Hi blogers:
Today speak about this one film what saw in the cinema.
The film is very nice, The name is Up!: an adventure in height but is more known as Up. the movie is an animated  and adventure where one boys and one old man they liven the adventure together.  It is producer by pixar animation studios and shown to the public by Disney word.
The movie speaks about the old man the call Carl what lose your wife (she died) and live very angry last time. He meets Rusell (the boys scout) what makes live adventure up the house the Carl. The house fly by balloons what that are above.
I saw the movie the 2009 year when it came out to the public. The film took very much public and was very famous.
I was whit my sister and two friends.
I like the film full, is very nice. Dialog about the live and as over time people change and as may again change by events important.  Everything the film I liked, I did not taste anything.
I recommend the movie, is very beautiful and speaks of things not all the movies speak.
I was get excited to film scenes especially when the old man remembers his dead wife.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario