jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

The perfect song


Hi blogers
Today speak about the perfect song for me. This song is “Champagne supernova” the group Oasis. The song heard ago very long time, when I was in the college with me friends and was almost out the fourth means. I never had heard is song the oasis, as always know other and do not know, when out in me mp3, the changes. Is the song, remember one time wonderful in the school with me friends, where not did nothing, as was in the last process the school and shared the last days with very nostalgia.
The lyrics song say o speak about two person that are lost for cause the your own life and some time, in some place… This one sentence that I like so much is
“SOME DAY YOU WILL FIND ME
CAUGHT BENEATH THE LANDSLIDE
IN A CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA IN THE SKY
SOME DAY YOU WILL FIND ME
CAUGHT BENEATH THE LANDSLIDE
IN A CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA
A CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA IN THE SKY”
This part song is the choir and for me is the part that sang with more forward jajajjajaja
The song is perfect why only the remember to make perfect and the person that I accompanied in the moments.
The only stories with is song that I remember is in the school, for November, when were in the last days the school, and we put the radio very much heavy with is song and sang up the table ajajajajaj  occupying the broom, shovel, case and pencil the microphone…. Are good memories for me
   
 

4 comentarios:

  1. The beginning of the song reminds me of "imagine" by John Lennon.

    I remember highschool also with this song. They were really famous when I was younger. I was in the Nirvana team, though, not the brit pop área.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's a good song but there is something I do not like to Oasis,
    must be something of Geallager that I do not like awjkawjk
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami! Oasis reminds me of school,but some songs are very sad

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi, the brit pop is 90´s music style i like blur, pulp and oasis

    ResponderEliminar