miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

A video clip that I like

Hi blogers:
Today speak about, this one video that love me!.
This video Clip is the Michael Jackson, for me this one big artists the music in the word. This video, Michael Jackson to make for his sister Janet Jackson, other person that has wonderful voice. The video is called “scream”. This video was released in 13 June 1995 in MTV, then was viewed in TV open in the program “prime time live” the 14 June 1995 where had big tune. The director was Mar Romanek that call feel proud the work with Michael. “Scream” is this one video very much expansive in the history the videos musical, as cost 7.000.000 US $.
This video I like for me because is revolution for TV and for images shown and developed in that time.
I see video when I have twelve years old and stay surprised see as Janet and Michael moved, dancing and sang to other the see image in black and white as if were in the “outer space”.
Later, when I group up, more I liked!! Understood the meaning the video and as mixture the image with letter… And followed finding wonderful. Finally, I can count that always I want dancing and song as the brethren Jackson!!! Although create already is very late….  
  

3 comentarios:

  1. I used to be really into Michael JAcson when I was a kid. This video is amazing and the song is very good. The mixture of voices is almost perfect.

    Great choice!!!

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami! Also Michael Jackson reminds when I was Young. In the school I dance Thriller like zombie ahahaha, Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi, michel jackson was the true pop king. I danced thriller and billie jean

    ResponderEliminar