jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

My biography


Hello!,  Today  come back to write the blog! And speak about  my biography…
My name is Camila Fernanda Sepúlveda Molina and be born in the commune the Independencia in the hospital JJ. Aguirre.
My mother  is Angelia Molina and my father is German Sepúlveda.
I have two sister. They is call Sofia (the minor) and Carola (the older).
I study in school catholic call Santa catalina laboure. In this place do great friends that still have whit the pass the time.
Today study in the university of chile, geography and  I am in me third year.
Me life is very dynamics, I take part the preuniversitario social named Jose Carrasco Tapia where make class the geography. Also I play piano from very much time, that my grandmother taught me and is passion for me because it relaxes me.  
I live in my house with my mother, my sister sofia, my grandmother the ninety five years old and my dog.
On  of the this I like to do is travel and for the time being I have traveled a Australia, Perú and Bolivia that was the last travel  did. This is travel I did whit friend the university and go on twenty days.
I not have the live very interesing but in spite os that I am very happy.

4 comentarios:

  1. Do you play piano?!!! It´s amazing :) I didn´t know :O! teach me :O!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Camila, your photograpy is beatiful, and my life also is simple :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami :)
    You are a nice person and is very beatiful that do in the preu.. I like so much the little Camila, is very cute.
    See you, regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Camila.
    Nice biography.
    I have been to Bolivia and Australia but I've never been to Perú. That's my next target.

    Cheers.

    Lucas.

    ResponderEliminar