martes, 23 de julio de 2013

My blog!

Today, speak about my blog an exprerience of write.
I enjoy very much write blog in english because is funny and learn a lot. Learn about write very the latter, about the like the me parents and the datum interesting for eat or see tv.

 My favorite post is the program TV, where speak about 31 mintes, because this remember moments the infancy. Also, other favorite post is the photography, because this the momento the photoggraphy is one memont whit me friends  in the summer.
Me dislike post in the blog is the “londosn eyes”, because this I not know this place jajajajja.
The blog I enjoy Reading is the Nicole, the publication about program favorite because this the program I saw when small.
The blog very attractive for me, is the paz, because have very much colors and thing funny for read.
I think that the blog is good tool for perfect language and learn latter an as write best. In the blog always write about thing that a we us like, have this one matter, but select one thing in private do have interest in write.


1 comentario: