viernes, 12 de julio de 2013

31 minutes!

Hi blogers!!!
Today, I will speak about the program TV that I like. The program TV thar speak is “31 minutos” or 31 minutes in English. I saw it when I have thirteen age or for very much time back. the TV show 31 minutes is the program the puppets that simulates the is one room the news, where there is an animator the TV whit their animator the sections. The program through the joke and laughter review very many aspects the live in the Chile. The program go the air the march the ago 2003 by producer aplaplac generating great expectation in viewers being the one is the program very many see for people in the Chile. The program had three seasons during 2003, 2004 and 2005 and sums this one move and show in live win different awards. I like too much 31 minutes because fun way showed the reality and criticized the way in which projects are carried in Chile. Creating songs that might not have made sense but they were pure wholesome fun in those days was Chilean television was much better than it is now which show nothing productive. the program is one of the few that delivers things that serve society. I leave one of my favorite episode on the end of the world jajajajjaaj 

1 comentario: