jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

A day I will always remember

The Christmas in my house not are very interesting in the last years. Always all are routine: Make to dinner every afternoon, put the table for dinner, eat the dinner Christmas and when it is twelve o’clock go to tree and see and open to gifts. Always are in family enjoy thing simple, but in the years 2011, for the Christmas one the friends collage call for me for go your house in the afternoon before the dinner to go find something. When it arrives in house, my friends showed some dogs newborns very small!, and all had not house, so, got it help search houses. Were three dogs, two woman and one man. I feel in love with a dog, was the most small, looked helpless, and very nice. I decided that day to take him with me and called “arroz” because was a yellow ball. When I got me home a seven O’clock with “arroz” in my arms, my mother was horrified because not like animals, but when she see very small and very nice the love. My sister was happy! Was the best gift Christmas… was Christmas very significant for all, with new constituent to family.
“Arroz” still lives with my family although grows much and not is dog small but all the loved so much. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario