domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

John Lennon

I blogers:
Today speak about a person who would like to know and that is died. The person is John Winston Ono Lennon (John Lennon) this one big music!.
John Lennon born on December 9 the 1940 and died on December 8 the 1980. It is a known musician and great creations. It was recognized composer and member of the beatles. It is one of the great musicians of the world hence I would like to know. I speak with John Lennon about the music present and her review. I like sings with him any song or better yet, hear him sing stand by me accompanied by a meal and a good wine. It would be very entertaining take pictures to remember and thus keep them for long. I would also like to compose a song for the world today, something that reflects what he can see from this new society very different from your time.

I would also ask him to teach me to play good guitar and piano or any instrument of your choice, it would be very entertaining to learn from it and then, play together a theme.
is very easy to dream of something!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario