domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Golfo di Napoli

Hi Blogers, today i will speak about somewhere i like to eat out.
I like very much to go out and eat, specially with my friends after classes. we usually go to fast-food places because of the price, but when we have enough money, we go to better places.
One of my favorites places to eat it’s Golfo di Napoli, located in ñuñoa, in the intersection between Av. Irarrazaval and Pedro de Valdivia. This restaurant serves italian food like pasta, lasagna, gnocchis and a delicious pizza. I like very much the Gnocchis with cheese, I always ordered it.
I always go to Golfo di Napoli with my university friends, because it’s cheap, serves a lot of food (I can’t eat a whole plate), and it’s a lovely place. You can also order to take home, and it’s a lot cheaper! The first time I went there, I enjoyed italian music alive while we were eating.
Another thing that i love of this place, it’s that the people who works in there, treats you very well, and after the waitress take you order, he gives you a basket with bread and homemade ricotta.

It’s a perfect place to celebrate birthdays and another festivities.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario